Saturday, July 21, 2012

Craft Warehouse crop night pages

Well I know that I have been absent for a while.... ok a long while.  I have been scrapbooking and working on project life a ton though while away.  It just seems so daunting sometimes to do the whole process of taking a picture, uploading the picture, cropping it in photoshop then creating a blog post about it. 
I have A LOT of eye candy for you coming up in the next few weeks thats for sure!  I challenged myself to a week of scrapbooking 5 layouts a day.  I completed my challenge and I have 39 pages to show for it!  One day I did a few extra pages.  I felt inspired this last week and very productive!  I loved using up some of the new things I have had in my stash, loved getting more pictures scrapbooked, loved the whole creative time.  My house and kids missed me though! 





Enough delay.  The next few layouts were some that I completed at a Craft Warehouse crop in Yakima.  I will show you the ones I created this last week another day.  If you have any questions on the products used please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. You won't get to take home a completed craft project at the demos but you'll often be able to try out techniques in the store. There are also crop nights. survival warehouse offers

    ReplyDelete