Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bella Blvd.




















































































































I had been stalking.... I mean checking multiple times daily..... 2peas store for this product to come in. Since I saw it at CHA I had to have it all! That is a rare thing for me. I usually like some pieces of a line, but rarely all. Needless to say my wallet was hurting about five minutes after 2peas got it in stock.


This stuff is even better looking in person than online. I love all the extra stuff, the alphabets, mini stickers, two large sticker sheets and chipboard!


I decided to try out for their design team. Crazy but I will admit this stuff was very easy to work with and put something together. I was able to complete all four required layouts in about three days with no late night scrapping. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment